Ayaaa, so cute! I miss seeing him ah. Too bad my schedule get so crazy recently, it should be better after next Wed. I will make an effort and see if I can stop by to see my dear godson soon! I just afraid he will treat me as a stranger all over again when I see him next time =D
5 comments:
這個噴飯的絕活雖然可愛, 可是真是讓大人傷透腦筋呢!
奶越喝越少好像是一個過度期, 應該過一陣子就好了, 我記得你乾兒子和乾女兒小時候也是有這樣子過.
那醫生怎麼說呢?
Ayaaa, so cute! I miss seeing him ah. Too bad my schedule get so crazy recently, it should be better after next Wed. I will make an effort and see if I can stop by to see my dear godson soon! I just afraid he will treat me as a stranger all over again when I see him next time =D
to Gwen,
沒有去問醫生耶~ 大家都叫我們別這麼擔心? 我昨晚開始吃stage 2的baby food. 他也喜歡. 小盧子好像比較喜歡吃鹹的耶~ 我們目前猜測中...
to Elaine,
you are always welcome to stop by! don't worry little Warren likes you! ^__^
要不要把米糊弄得更稠一點試試.
to serene:
我們現在就調比較稠, 小盧子吃得很好喔~
Post a Comment